How to Integrate Group Leads With Go High Level
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Go High-Level CRM.
Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Go High-Level account and then click the Settings menu and then click on the label named Tags.
Then, click on the Add Tag button to add a new tag as shown below.
2) Open up notepad (on windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) and copy the tag name into it as shown below:
3) Click on the Company menu at the top of the settings page, scroll and you will find the API key.
4) Copy the API key into notepad or text edit as shown below.
5) Now that you've gathered the details of your autoresponder and created your tag. Next is to copy them into Group Leads. So, head over to Group Leads by clicking the icon on the top right corner of your browser address bar.
Then click on the Group you want to collect email addresses from.
Then select Go High Level and then click on credentials.
6) Now is the time to open your NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), then copy and paste in your details (API Key and Exact Tag name) from there into your Group Leads credential section for Go High Level..
Then, click verify and update.
Once you get the green confirmation on top of the credential page, then it means your integration is successful.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Go High-Level autoresponder.