How To Integrate Group Leads With Moosend
I assume you’ve done two things:
You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Moosend. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Moosend account and then click on Mailing Lists.
Then, click on create new list.
2) Name your Mailing list, and click on Save. In this case, the mailing list name is Facebook Group Members.
3) Immediately you click on save, your Mailing list ID, also called your List ID will be displayed at the top right part of your screen, as displayed in the diagram below.
Open a note taking application, say NotePad (on windows) and TextEdit (on Mac), then copy your List ID into it.
4) Now click on the gear icon that represents your dashboard avatar, once the drop down displays, click on API Key.
5) Your API Key will be shown as displayed below. Now copy your API Key and paste into the note taking application.
6) Now that you've gotten the details of your Moosend autoresponder.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar. After which you should click on the gear button in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
7) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, Moosend. Now click on credentials.
8) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputed the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Moosend autoresponder with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Moosend autoresponder.