How To Integrate Group Leads With Market Hero
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with MarketHero. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your MarketHero account and click Leads.
Then, click on tags. After that, click on Create!
2) Create your name tag, then click ok.
3) Locate the tag you've created, then save the name into a note-taking app like Notepad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), as shown in the screenshot below.
4) After that, click on Setting. Then profile.
5) After that, scroll to the down part of the page, and click on Regenerate Key.
Then copy the key and paste in your note-taking app.
6) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug it into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar.
After which you should click on the gear icon in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
7) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, MarketHero. Now click on credentials.
8) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputed the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured MarketHero with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into MarketHero autoresponder.