How to Integrate Group Leads With Benchmark
I assume you’ve done two things:
You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Benchmark. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Benchmark account.
Go to contact, then click on Create List.
2) From this page, click next.
3) Select any of the four options as it applies to your list, I choose to add the contact manually. Then click next.
4) Enter the name of your list. Then click next.
5) Immediately your list is created, examine the URL of the created list and you’ll find your List ID.
It is always display as “master_id= (then a set of numbers)”, for the procedure, it is 17404097 as shown in the screenshot below.
List ID = 17404097
6) After that, click on the avatar of your account.
Then click on Integrations.
7) To the left part of the displayed page, click on API Key.
Open a note taking app, Notepad (for Windows) and TextEdit (for Mac), Then copy out the details into it.
8) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug it into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar. After which you should click on the gear button in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
9) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, Benchmark. Now click on credentials.
10) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputed the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Benchmark with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Benchmark autoresponder.