How to Integrate Group Leads With Influencersoft
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Influencersoft. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Influencersoft account and then click on Contacts.
Then, click on add a list to create a new list.
2) Provide your list name, fill other credentials as appropriate then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click save.
3) The group name automatically displays in the group area. Click on the group name to reveal the details.
4) Once you do, you will find the group name as shown in the screenshot below.
Copy and paste it into a note-taking app like Notepad (on Windows) and TextEdit (on Mac).
5) Now we need our API Key. To get that, click your avatar from the dashboard as shown in the screenshot below.
6) Next, click on profile.
7) Then click on integration.
8) Once you do that, it shows the details of your API Key.
Open your note-taking app and copy the details in there.
9) ) Now that you've gotten the details of your Influensersoft autoresponder.
Next is to integrate it into Group Leads.
Reach out for the Group Leads icon at the top right part of your address bar. Then click on the gear button beside the group you want to collect email addresses from.
10) After clicking it, choose the Influencersoft Autoresponder. Then click on credentials.
11) Open your NotePad or TextEdit side by side the Group Leads dialog box then copy and paste the API Key and List ID into the Group Leads platform. Add your username too.
Then Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Influencersoft with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instructions here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into influencersoft autoresponder.