How To Integrate Group Leads With Convertkit
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with ConvertKit. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your ConvertKit account and we would need to copy out these details.
- API Secret
- API Key
- Exact Tag Name
2) Click on the SUBSCRIBERS menu within ConvertKit to get your exact tag name.
3) Please, click on your avatar at the top right of your ConvertKit screen and then click on Account Settings link.
You need to copy the API Key, API Secret & Exact Tag Name to a Note Pad (on Windows) or Text Edit (on Mac) before finally copying them into your Group Leads settings.
Here is how:
Now, you need to set up your credentials for ConvertKit within Group Leads for the group you are working on. Click the Group Leads icon on your extension tray and login with your license.
When you log in, you would see the list of groups you currently admin. Click on the gear icon next to it.
You’ve been able to configure Group Leads with ConvertKit.
The last thing you need to do is to start using Group Leads to generate leads into your google sheet as well as your ConvertKit email marketing autoresponder every time you approve new members into your Facebook group.
Please, follow this guide to know how to achieve that.