How To Integrate Group Leads With Drip
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Drip. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Drip account and then click on Account.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page, and copy out your Account ID.
Open a note-taking application like Notepad (on windows) or TextEdit (on mac), then paste the account ID into it as shown in the screenshot below.
3) Then head over to the "three dots" beside your name/avatar, click that. Then, click on user settings.
4) After that, scroll to the bottom of the page to get your API Key. Also, copy into your note-taking app.
5) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug it into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar.
After which you should click on the gear icon in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
6) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, Drip. Now click on credentials.
7) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputed the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Drip with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Drip autoresponder.