How to Integrate Group Leads With Simplero
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Simplero. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Simplero account and then click on Contacts.
Then, click on List.
2) Then click on Create new list.
3) Name your list, as I've named mine as Facebook Group Members in the screenshot below.
4) After naming your list, scroll to the down part of the page, and click on create list.
5) Immediately you click create list, check the URL of the page, and you'll see your List ID as pointed in the screenshot below.
My List ID = 88546 (According to the screenshot below.)
6) Now we need our API Key, head over to Settings, then click Integrations.
7) After that, click on create new API Key.
8) Once you do that, a dialog box as shown in the screenshot appears, state the purpose for creating your API Key and take note of it using a note-taking app like Notepad (on Windows) and TextEdit (on Mac).
Click OK to continue.
9) Then, click on the "Get" icon to copy your API Key.
Open your note-taking app, and paste the API Key in there.
10) Now that you've gotten the details of your Simplero autoresponder.
Next is to integrate it into Group Leads. Reach out for the Group Leads icon at the top right part of your address bar. Then click on the gear button beside the group you want to collect email addresses from.
11) After clicking it, choose the Simplero Autoresponder.
Then click on credentials.
12) Open your NotePad or TextEdit side by side the Group Leads dialog box then copy and paste the API Key, Purpose and List ID into the Group Leads platform.
Then verify and update.
13) After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Simplero with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Simplero autoresponder.