How to Integrate Group Leads With Kartra
I assume you’ve done two things:
You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Gist. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Kartra account, click on my communications.
And then, click on List.
2. Name your list and give a brief description, then click on next.
3) Once you do that. You’ll see the screenshot below. Click on back to my lists.
4) After that, click on my integrations, then API.
5) From API, click on My API.
At this point, you’ll see your API key and Your API password laid out for you.
Simply open a note taking application, NotePad (on windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), then copy the credentials into it.
6) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug them into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar. After which you should click on the gear icon in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
7) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, Kartra. Now click on credentials.
8) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you input the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Kartra with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need tofollow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Kartra autoresponder.