How to Integrate Group Leads With Automizy
I assume you’ve done two things:
You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Automizy. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Automizy account and then click on Contacts.
Then, click on New List.
2) Then, name your list and click on OK.
I named my list - Facebook Group Member as shown in the screenshot below.
3) Once your list is created, Now click on your list name as shown in the screenshot below.
After that, look at the URL of your web browser as pointed in the screenshot below, you’ll see a number in that URL. That number is your list ID.
In this case, my list ID is 4.
Ensure you take note and save your list ID on a note-taking app like TextEdit for Mac and NotePad for Windows.
4) Now you need to get your API token. To do this, click on settings, then API token, as shown in the screenshot below.
5) After that, click on Create Token.
6) Once your token is created, click on copy and paste as shown in the screenshot below.
7) Then open your note-taking app, and add the API Key to it as shown in the screenshot below.
8) Now that you've gotten the details of your Automizy autoresponder.
Next is to integrate it into Group Leads.
Reach out for the Group Leads icon at the top right part of your address bar. Then click on the gear button beside the group you want to collect email addresses from.
10) After clicking it, choose the Automizy Autoresponder. Then click on credentials.
11) Now open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you input the collected details.
Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Automizy with your Group Leads account.
PS: We've added a feature where you can create a tag within Automizy, add it to the credential page so that new members coming from your group would be tagged with whatever tag you've created.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instructions here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into HubSpot autoresponder.