How to Integrate Group Leads With Sendfox
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Sendfox. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Sendfox account and then click on Lists.
Then, click on create list.
2) Fill in the list name according to your choice, then click on Create List. Note that I named mine Facebook Group Members
3) As shown in the screenshot below, click on the Facebook name to reveal the list ID to you.
4) Look up to the URL when the page opens, the 5 -digits number that comes before contact is your list id.
List ID = 52653
Copy it into a NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit on Mac.
5) Now, let's go look for your API Token. Hover on the 3 straight lines located at the top right corner of your dashboard, as shown below. Then click on settings link from the drop down.
6) Click on API.
7) Then click on create new token.
8) Name your token with any word that comes to mind, then click on Create.
9) The Personal Access Token page will come up. Simply open NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), then copy the API token into it.
10) Now that you've gotten the details of your Sendfox autoresponder.
Next is to integrate it into Group Leads. Reach out for the Group Leads icon at the top right part of your address bar. Click on the gear icon in front of the Group you want to collect email addresses from.
11) After clicking it, choose the Sendfox Autoresponder. Then click on credentials.
N.B:- Unlike me, ensure that your "Disable Autoresponder" is toggled to "OFF."
12) Open your NotePad or TextEdit side by side the Group Leads dialog box then copy and paste the API Token and List ID into the Group Leads extension
Then click on verify and update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Sendfox with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Sendfox autoresponder.