Why Group Leads may not be working on your browser
Sounds like you’re not seeing the red Custom Approve All button on your group request page and you’re wondering why.
There are several reasons why your Group Leads account might not be working.
Please, make sure you have these and everything should be fine.
1. You’re not logged into group leads
Group Leads is a google chrome extension, so you need to install it only on Chrome and also login into it via the license we sent to you when you signed up.
Before logging in:
The image below shows the custom approve all button because am logged into Group Leads so I can start generating leads with the extension.
After logging in:
2. Make sure you’re using Chrome browser and you have this green circle on your google profile sync
You just need to turn it on if it’s OFF.
3. Group Leads Permission
When you verify your Google sheet link, you should get a popup requesting that you give permission to Group Leads. If you skip this, the extension would be adding data to your email marketing software but it would not be adding data to your Google sheet.
How do you know if you give permission when you started using the extension?
Just click here and you would get to a page like the image above. Make sure you see Group Leads Icon and text among the list of app on the page.
If you don't see, that might the reason Group Leads is not adding data to your Google sheet.
What's the solution:
- Delete the group profile within your Group Leads account.
- Make a copy of new Google sheet from the provided official spread.
- Paste in the spreadhseet url into it's column and click verify
- A popup would come up, just click on the email and then recheck the permission page.
If Group Leads is now among your list of apps, then the issue is resolved.
4. Clear your cache/cookies and then refresh your group request page
Another step you can take if group leads is not working is to clear your cache and then refresh your group request page but if group leads red custom approve all button is still not showing up then the last tip below should finally fix the problem.
5. Delete the group and then add it again
99% of the time, if you add a new group and the red custom approve all button is not working, if you delete the group and then add it again, then this solves the issue.
6. Change your Facebook language to English
If you don't see the red custom approve all button and you Facebook language is other than English, it can be the culprit.
To solve the issue, just change your langauge to English and refresh the new members' request page and you would find it there.
If you tried all the above and group leads is still not working, please mail us via support (at) groupleads.net or use the live chat on the right hand side of the page to start a chat with us.