How to Integrate Group Leads with Streak
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Streak. Please, follow these steps:
1. Login into your Gmail account and click on the streak icon from the top bar.
2. The right sidebar will open. Click on the integrations menu.
3. You can use an existing key or create a new one if you want.
4. Paste the API key in notepad (windows) or Note app (Mac) so that we can use it later.
5. Copy the name of the pipeline from the pipelines list in which you want to add your leads. For example, if you want to add leads to Sales pipeline then copy Sales and paste it into the notepad/note app.
5. The final step is to paste the values into your Group Leads account.
Go to group settings, click on the autoresponder tab, and select Streak from the dropdown list of autoresponders.
After that, click on Credentials and paste your pipeline name and API key.
Click on the update button.