How to Integrate Group Leads With Simvoly
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
To integrate Simvoly CRM with Group leads, you are required of three things.
2. Api key
3. Tag Name (Optional)
1) Let's get the domain first. Go to Website Settings and click on it.
Then click on show settings.
2) Click on Domains and copy the domain.
3) Then open a Notepad application (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), and paste the link there.
4) Now click on Applications, then on Reveal API KEY.
5) Now copy API KEY. and paste it into the Notepad application or TextEdit.
6) Now create a Tag, First, go to the menu Contacts -> Settings->Tags->Create Tag.
7) Now enter the tag name and submit.
Now, copy the tag name and paste it into the Notepad application or TextEdit.
8) Next is to copy them into Group Leads. So, head over to Group Leads by clicking the icon on the top right corner of your browser address bar.
Select Simvoly, and click on credentials.
9) Now input your Domain, API key, and Tag Name details and update the setting.
Then click on continue.
Once you have the credentials verified and updated on the credential page, it means your integration is successful.