How to Integrate Group Leads with UseInbox
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with UseInbox.
Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your UseInbox account and ensure that you're on your dashboard page.
2) Then click on Contacts, then Create as shown in the image below.
3) After that,
Name your list and set the group you want it to be in, as shown in the image below.
Now, click on Save.
4) After you've done that, you'll see a prompt showing that "the operation was completed successfully."
Now note the last set of numbers on the page address link area as shown in the image below. Then name your list by following standard format as required by the autoresponder.
4) Don't just note the number, but copy and paste it into a separate text editing application like Text Edit for Mac and NotePad on Windows.
From here, note that your:
Tag Name is your List Name which, in my case, it is GroupLeads New Audience
While your Contact List-ID is the set of numbers I've just copied.
5) Now that you’ve gathered the necessary details to integrate the UseInbox on Group Leads, head over to the Group Leads icon on the far right part of your browser’s address bar, then click to display the dashboard as shown in the image below.
6) Then, click on the gear icon beside the Facebook group you’ll like to configure for.
I’m doing this configuration for the Group Leads Support Community.
7) After clicking on the gear icon, you'll see the page shown in the image below.
First, click on Autoresponder.
Now, choose UseInbox in the dropdown labeled 2.
Then click on "Credentials." as labeled 3.
8) Open your NotePad (on windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), by the side of the Group Leads dialog box, then transfer or copy and paste the information as required.
Then, click on “Connect App.”
9) After this step, you would get a prompt to submit a login into your UseInbox account.
Simply enter your email address and password, then hit "Submit."
10) Once you do that, a green confirmation prompt will display "Autoresponder Added Successfully" as shown in the image below.
You’ve properly configured UseInbox with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into UseInbox autoresponder.