How to Integrate Group Leads With Elastic Email
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Elastic. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Elastic account, click on the “Contacts tab, then click on Lists.
Then Create a List as labeled in the image below.
2) Name your List as labeled in 1 in the image below.
Then click on Save List, labeled 2.
Make sure you note this List name on a Notetaking App like TextEdit on Mac or NotePad on Windows.
3) Now, let's find our API key.
Head over to your dashboard Avatar as labeled 1 below. Click on the inverted arrow.
Then click on Settings as labeled 2 below.
4) Then click on "Create Additional API Key" as labeled 1 in the API section.
5) Name your API Key in the area labeled 1 in the image below.
Then click on "Create."
6) Hurray! Your API key has been created.
Click on "Copy" as directed by the arrow.
Also, make sure you save the copied API key on your Notetaking App.
7) Now let's plug the gathered details into Group Leads.
Click on the Group Leads icon from the top right section of your browser. (See labeled 1 in the image below.)
Then click on the gear icon in front of the group you want to configure the autoresponder.
8) Now click on the autoresponder tab (labeled 1 in the image below)
Next, toggle the button labeled 2 to the right.
Then select the autoresponder you want to configure Group Leads for. (here it's Elastic Email).
Then click on Credentials. (labeled 4 in the image below)
9) Now take out your Notetaking App, and input the details you've saved there into the Group Leads Chrome Extension.
See the diagram below to plug in the API Key and List Name.
After that, click update. (labeled 3 in the image below)
10) Now click continue.
You’ve properly configured Elastic Email with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instructions here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Elastic Email autoresponder.