How to Integrate Group Leads With Encharge
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Encharge. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Encharge account and then click on the gear button labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then click on Tag to create a Tag Name.
2) Then, create your Exact Name Tag. For instance, in the example below, I've named the tag "TSI Facebook Group"
You can copy this on a note-taking app (NotePad for Windows or Text Edit for Mac) to make it easy for you when integrating it into Group Leads.
3) Now click on your name avatar as indicated in the screenshot below.
Then click on "Your Account."
4) Now copy your API Key on your note-taking app too.
5) Now that you've gotten the details of your Encharge autoresponder. Next is to integrate it into Group Leads.
Reach out for the Group Leads icon at the top right part of your address bar as labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Select your Group, and click on the gear icon as shown in the screenshot below labeled.
6) Select the Autoresponder as it applies to you.
7) Open your NotePad or TextEdit side by side the Group Leads dialog box then copy and paste the API Key and Exact Tag Name into the Group Leads platform.
7) Now click continue.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Encharge autoresponder.