How to Integrate Group Leads With Kirim
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Kirim. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Kirim account and then click on Lists
2) Then click on New List to create a new list but you can use your existing list if you have one already.
3) Fill in the required credentials as labeled 1 and 2 in the screenshot below.
4) Now to get your List ID, hover to the List Name, "Group Leads" as I've created as shown in the screenshot below, then click on ACTION.
5) Then click on Edit - as labeled green in the screenshot below.
6) Once you click that, it will take you to your list edit page.
Go to the URL or address bar of that page, and you'll find your ListID - as labeled in the screenshot below. For mine, the ListID is 100203.
7) To get your Username and Token, click on your profile avatar.
Then click on Account Settings.
6) After that, click on your API token as labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then note your username, labeled 2 in the screenshot, and view (and copy) your API Token as labeled 3 in the screenshot below.
Ensure you copy these credentials on a note-taking app like NotePad on Windows and TextEdit on Mac.
7) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug it into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar. After which you should click on the gear button in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
Then click on Credentials.
8) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputted the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
9) After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Kirim with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Mailerlite autoresponder.