How to Integrate Group Leads With Platformly
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Platformly. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Platformly account and then click on the inverted arrow (beside your profile avatar) - as labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then, click on Setup.
2) Then, click on the (+) icon as shown in the screenshot below to set up a new project.
Ensure that the Project tab is active as you do so.
3) Setup a new project by filling in the "Project Name" and "Project Description."
Then click on Submit (As labeled 3 in the screenshot below.)
4) Now copy your project ID by clicking on your profile Avatar, then Setup, then Project.
5) After this, you are required to access and copy your API Key.
To do so, select your project as shown on the part labeled 1 on the screenshot below.
Then click on the inverted arrow beside your profile avatar as labeled 2 in the screenshot below.
After that, click on "Api Docs & Keys."
6) Once you do so, it will reveal your API details as shown in the screenshot below.
Copy your API Key and paste in a note-taking app like NotePad on Windows or TextEdit on Mac
7) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug it into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar. After which you should click on the gear button in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
7) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, Platformly.
Now click on credentials.
8) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputted the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
9) After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Platformly with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Mailerlite autoresponder.