How to Integrate Group Leads With Aweber
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Aweber. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Aweber account and then click on Lists.
Then, Create a List.
2) I already have a list so I will click on it to reveal the details of the List.
3) Now the Unique List ID of your List Name, and paste it into a note-taking app like NotePad (Windows) or Text Edit (Mac)
In this case, the list ID is 5859738
The iD is whatever you have after awlist
4) Next is to copy your unique list ID to Group Leads. So, head over to Group Leads by clicking the icon on the top right corner of your browser address bar - labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then select the wheel icon in front of the Facebook Group you want to collect emails from.
5) After that, click on select autoresponder, then select Aweber as shown in the labeled 2 in the screenshot below.
Then click on credentials.
6) Then copy and paste the List ID from your Note-taking app to the Group Leads Chrome Extension, then click on "Connect App" button.
7) You'll be required to login into your Aweber account for authentication. The below screenshot will open up, click the Allow Access button.
If your list ID is correct, then you have this success page. It means your integration is successful.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Aweber autoresponder.