How to Link Group Leads With Sendinblue
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The next step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Sendinblue. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Sendinblue account and then click on Contact.
Then, click on contacts and then lists.
2) Then click on add new list.
3) After which, you’ll name your list, then click on Create an empty list.
4) Immediately you create the list, take a look at the URL of the page you’re and you’ll find the list id of the newly created group. For my case, it’s 8.
List Id= 8
5) To search for the API key, head over to the avatar part of your dashboard, click on your name, then scroll down to click on SMTP & API.
6) Now create a new API key or use an existing one.
7) You’ve got to be careful here. Select the 3.0 version of the API key as shown below.
Then name your API Key, you can name it what randomly comes to mind.
Now click on generate.
8) Now open a note taking application like Notepad (on windows) and TextEdit (on Mac), copy and paste your API key into it.
9) ) Now that you’ve gotten the required details. Let’s go plug it into Group Leads and verify the integration.
Click on the Group Lead icon after your browser address bar. After which you should click on the gear button in front of the Group name that you want to collect email addresses from.
10) Then choose the autoresponder you want to integrate, in this case, Sendinblue. Now click on credentials.
N.B:- Unlike me, ensure that your "Disable Autoresponder" is toggled to "OFF."
11) Open the NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) that you’ve inputed the collected details. Then place them as appropriate in the Group Leads dialog box.
After that, click Verify and Update.
After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured Sendinblue with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Sendinblue autoresponder.