How to Integrate Group Leads with Omnisend
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Omnisend. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Omnisend and then click on "Audience."
Then click on "Add Contacts" as shown in the screenshot below.
2) Then click on "Add" as shown in the screenshot below.
3) Now enter the contact details, "add tag", then click on add tag, as shown in the screenshot below.
Ensure that you copy and paste your tag name on a note-taking app like NotePad on Microsoft and TextEdit on Mac.
4) After that, head over to the inverted arrow as pointed in the screenshot below (label 1).
Click on the arrow, then click on "Store Settings."
5) Now click on "API Keys" as shown in the screenshot below.
6) Click on "Create API Key" as shown in the screenshot.
7) In the edit API key part of the screenshot below, name your API key. Then click on Save.
8) Now your API Key has been created. Copy it by clicking on the pointed icon in the screenshot below.
Copy your API key and paste it on the note-taking app where you earlier paste your tag name.
9) Now head over to your Facebook group and click on the Group Leads icon as shown in the screenshot below.
10) Once you get to the Group Leads dashboard.
Click on "Autoresponder." Then click on the drop-down arrow labeled 2 in the screenshot below, to select the autoresponder you're configuring.
Then click on "Credentials"
11) Put your note-taking app side-by-side on the GroupLeads dashboard, then copy and paste your API Key and Tag Name into GroupLeads.
Then click, Update.
12) Now click on "Continue."
13) Then click on "Update."
Once you get the green confirmation that says, "settings updated" on top of the credential page, then it means your integration is successful.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Omnisend autoresponder.