How to Integrate Group Leads With FG Funnels
To integrate FG Funnels with Group leads, you require two things.
- API key
- Exact Tag Name (Optional)
1) Log into your FG Funnels account and then click the Setting menu
From there, click on the label named Tags.
Then, click on the Add Tag button to add a new tag, as shown below.
Then, create a new tag and click on the add button.
2) Open up notepad (on windows) or TextEdit (on Mac) and copy the tag name into it as shown below.
3) Click on the settings page, scroll, and you will find the API key.
4) Copy the API key into notepad or text edit as shown below.
5) Now that you've gathered the details of your autoresponder and created your tag. Next is to copy them into Group Leads. So, head over to Group Leads Chrome extension by clicking the icon on the top right corner of your browser address bar.
Then select FG Funnels and then click on credentials.
6) Now is the time to open your NotePad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac), then copy and paste in your details (API Key and Exact Tag name) from there into your Group Leads credential section for FG Funnel.
Then, click verify and update.
Once you have the credentials verified and updated on the credential page, then it means your integration is successful.
Thank you for reading.