How to Integrate Group Leads With New Zenler
I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with New Zenler. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your New Zenler account and then click on Marketing Funnels
After that, click on "Create New Funnel" as labeled 1 in the image below.
2) The next step is to choose your preferred Funnel Type. Here, I choose Lead Magnet.
Then click next.
3) Now name your funnel. I named mine "Group Leads Test."
Then click on Next.
4) To finish the funnel creation, select a theme, and click "Finish."
N.B: Note that your Funnel Name is THE SAME as your Sequence Name.
5) Now let's copy the second parameter. This is your Account Name.
Simply click on your account Avatar (labeled 1 in the screenshot below). Then click on "My Account" -(labeled 2 in the screenshot below).
After these, Copy the URL of your New Zenler account and Paste it into a note-taking app.
6) Have your details on a note-taking app like this:
7) Let's copy your API Key.
Click on Site as labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then click on Developers. Then API Key.
Copy your API on the note-taking app also
8) Now is the time to plug these credentials on Group Leads Chrome Extension.
Click on the Group Leads Chrome Extension as labeled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then, click on the "gear" icon on the Group you want to collect the email address from.
9) Once you click on the "gear" icon. You're be required to choose your email autoresponder in the part labeled 1 in the screenshot below. (Click on the "V" like Icon to select your autoresponder.)
Then click on Credentials labeled 2 in the screenshot.
10) Now bring your note-taking app close.
Copy all the credentials you've saved in your app into the Group Leads extension.
Do this appropriately, and click on "Verify and Update." - labeled 4 in the screenshot below.
11) After this step, you would get a green confirmation message at the top after clicking on verify and update.
You’ve properly configured New Zenler with your Group Leads account.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instructions here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into your New Zenler autoresponder.