How To Setup Group Leads Reseller Account
Please, follow these steps to set up your Group Leads Reseller Account and start signing up customers under yourself.
Step 1: (Skip this step if you've bought a reseller package)
- Buy a package from https://groupleads.net/reseller-packages/
- Reseller dashboard login credentials will be emailed to you.
Step 2: (To set up the reseller plan page)
- Login on https://reseller.groupleads.net/
- Setup Payment Mode
- Add Payment Mode (paddle for now. you should have paddle vendor account)
- On adding payment mode, you will get a webhook URL. You need to add that webhook URL to the Paddle account.
- go to https://vendors.paddle.com/alerts-webhooks and add webhook URL in "URL for receiving webhook alerts"
- Make sure to check following webhooks
- Subscription Created
- Subscription Updated
- Subscription Cancelled
- Subscription Payment Success
- Subscription Payment Failed
- Then, create plans on Paddle (you should create monthly or yearly plans on our platform which allows you to add only monthly/yearly plans)
- Add plan in your reseller dashboard.
- Go to https://reseller.groupleads.net/add-plan
- Select payment mode
- Add paddle plan id.
- Now, You will see your public plans page on top of your reseller dashboard.
- Whenever you want to get subscribers to your reseller portal, you just need to share or link to your public plans page.