How to verify Google sheet on Group Leads
I assume that you've installed the Group Leads extension.
1) Then click on the Group Leads icon at the right part of your URL. After then, identify the Facebook Group that you want to configure, then click the gear icon as labeled in the screenshot below.
2) Now follow step one as identified in the screenshot below. Click on the "Google Sheet and Format" and it will open in another tab.
3) Once the Google sheet opens, click on the file. Then, make a copy as shown in the screenshot below.
4) On getting to this stage, click Okay
5) After clicking Okay. Copy the link in the URL.
6) Then paste it into the box provided in Step 2 as shown in the screenshot below. After that, click on verify. Once that is done, the word "verify" will change to "verified."
If you are verifying the sheet for the first time, you may be prompted to give permission to Group Leads with your email address, as displayed in the screenshot below.
You need to click on the email address and on the next page, click on Allow.
Note that I verified my Google Sheets for Group Leads as shown in the screenshot below.
Congratulations, you've successfully verified the Google sheet for your group.