Auto Decline Based on Keywords & Countries
You can decline members who join your Facebook Group with certain keywords or from certain countries.
If spammers use a keyword in the responses they provide to any of the three questions you asked them before joining your group, you can use that keyword to decline their approval.
To do that,
- Click the Group Leads icon at the top right of the URL section of your web browser.
- After that, click on settings.
- Then the gear icon in front of the group you want to decline members from (as shown in the screenshot below.)
4) Toggle the “Auto decline based on Keyword” to the right, then click on the gear button in front.
5) You’ll be required to set the keywords that you want to use to decline spammers from your group as shown below. The interval depicts the time interval you’ll want this to happen.
After that, click save.
6) Then, click Update.